Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Almost

So things have changed...but haven't.

I am overwhelmed tonight, your brothers are keeping me running from our room to theirs. I have to keep leaving you in the middle of feeding and bedtime so I can get them to get back into bed and stop them from fighting. This is so hard to manage alone, I shouldn't have to neglect your needs to keep them from tearing the house apart.

I do love seeing all three of you kids happy, but happy seems so far off lately. Someone is always upset and I don't think I can keep the balance alone. I need help.

You stayed father's day with your dad, and since then I decided to bring it up to him to do once a month overnight visits for a while so everyone can start getting used to it. It kills me to send you away but I know he will bring you back to me.

Honestly, neither one of us should have to give you to the other, we should be a family. I know i get stuck on that thought but it's just a dream, I don't think that could ever really happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment