Saturday, June 20, 2015

Mommy's Birthday.

Hey baby girl! Today mommy is 29 and feeling pretty good considering my Aunt and Uncle forgot my birthday and the only people who came to my party was your daddy and my friend Emily. I didn't get what I really wanted, we can't be one family, but we are working our in our own way.

You just left for your first overnight visit with your dad. It was incredibly hard to let you go but I trust him, and I know you are in good hands. He was worried you didn't want to go with him, but you were just having a bad day. Tomorrow is Father's Day and you will be spending the day with your Daddy and some of his friends with their kids. I will see you again tomorrow night when he brings you home, and even though it was hard to let you go I know it was the right thing to do.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment